Thursday, November 3, 2011

Buy Eric's Fender Telecaster guitar on ebay for Christmas

I'm moving to a new studio and decided to part way with a few things I love. One of them is my red Fender Telecaster guitar that I have had since the beginning of my Future of Forestry and Something Like Silas days. It has a lot of sentimental value to me, but so I can use the money to continue with other new musical gear...here it is for someone else on ebay.

CLICK HERE for Eric Owyoung guitar on Ebay

It's been on all the Something Like Silas records and the Future of Forestry records Twilight, Travel I, and Travel II. By the time Travel III came along I bought an old used Tele that I loved the feel of. So needless to say, two simlar sounding Tele's is too much of a luxury for me.

Here's some pictures of me playing it at House of Blues in Anneheim with Delirious.



And here's a video of it (with the original audio recording of the guitar...not overdubbed in the studio).

The guitar will come with a signed certificate which authenticates the ownership of the guitar owned by Eric Owyoung until December 2011.

Anyway, I'm hoping it can go to someone cool. Cheers!

Eric

No comments: