Friday, May 15, 2009

Playing today with Urban Rescue LA/Orange County

Waking up this morning so stoked to be playing the new songs. Its been an awesome time too with our opening band Urban Rescue. For me, personally, its not just an opening band, but something I've invested in personally by producing their album this year. Because of my focus on Future of Forestry, I only have time to produce a few things a year. But Urban Rescue is one of them and I couldn't be luckier to produce better songs with better people. We made a great 6 song record together and being able to have them on tour with us is totally wonderful and very emotional for me. Hearing the songs and realizing how much I love the music is such a trip.

If you live in LA or orange county, don't miss Forestry and Urban Rescue together.

E

No comments: